HyVibe Firmware Installation Instructions
Pour la version française, cliquez ici.
– Step 1: Download and unzip V1.2.0 of the HyVibe System here: V1.2.0
– Step 2: Make sure your phone is disconnected from the app and its Bluetooth is turned OFF.
– Step 3: Format the device’s flash drive using the boot loader menu. To access the boot loader, turn off the guitar, then hold the center button, and while pressing down on the center button, click the volume knob. Then release the center button. The boot loader menu will appear.
– Step 4: Scroll to the ‘Format’ menu and choose the option to format the drive.
– Step 5: Restart the HyVibe System by entering the ‘Restart’ menu and clicking ‘Yes’.
– Step 6: After restarting the guitar, connect the USB cable to the guitar, then to the computer.
– Step 7: In the HyVibe System interface, enter the USB menu and select ON.
– Step 8: The HyVibe external drive will appear on the computer.
– Step 9: Drag and drop the .hef file into the disk (you must unzip the downloaded package from Step 1 to access the .hef file). Do not open the .hef file, it only needs to be placed on the HyVibe drive and will open itself automatically when the guitar is restarted.
– Step 10: Eject the disk properly on the computer.
– Step 11: Exit the USB menu on the guitar, unplug the cable, and restart the device. The update will be installed automatically when the HyVibe System is restarted.
– Step 12: In your Bluetooth device, ‘forget’ your HyVibe System and remove it from the list of saved devices.
The new firmware version enables the HyVibe System to pair to Bluetooth MIDI devices, such as the AirTurn BT200S which means you can wirelessly control the looper and the effects! Pretty cool, right?
Plus, use code HYVIBE10 for a limited-time discount!
You can order the AirTurn pedal at these links:
#### [V1.2.0] 2020-01-07
FIXED : Bluetooth audio, now we accept 48k sampling frequency
FIXED : Bluetooth audio, no unwanted noise on bad reception
FIXED : Less pop in aux output when switching on / off power
FIXED : Metronome always stopped when recording
FIXED : Input gain can be changed only in the system/gain page
FIXED : Better level management and proper saturation for looper
FIXED : Volume bargraphs now displays in dB for a proportional feeling when turning the button
FIXED : High volume signal on aux input does not make input jack plug in detection to fail randomly (Workaround)
FIXED : Noise gate level measurement more accurate (DC removing)
ADDED : BLE Midi devices compatibility for controlling a list of actions in the H1
CHANGED : New way of navigating in the menu, only middle button is used to go from one subpage to the next
CHANGED : “MIDI pedal” menu replaces “Calibration” and Calibration is now under system menu
CHANGED : Tuner, lowest note is now B1 instead of C#1 and pitch is displayed “E1” instead of simply “E”
CHANGED : Effect selection is looped, after last effect we go to off and then first effect
CHANGED : The USB disk is now named “HYVIBE” (but not in the boot loader)
CHANGED : The sound of auxiliary output is improved
CHANGED : Factory bank parameters value are changed: Chorus, Phaser and Echo