Welcome to HyVibe Version 2.0
HyVibe Firmware Installation Instructions
– Step 1: Check the firmware version in the System menu on the guitar. If you have V2.02, you do not need to update your guitar.
– Step 3: Make sure your guitar is disconnected from the app.
– Step 4: Format the device’s flash drive using the boot loader menu. To access the boot loader, turn off the guitar, then hold the center button, and while pressing down on the center button, click the volume knob. Then release the center button. The boot loader menu will appear.
– Step 5: Scroll to the ‘Format’ menu and choose the option to format the drive.
– Step 6: Restart the HyVibe System by entering the ‘Restart’ menu and clicking ‘Yes’.
– Step 7: After restarting the guitar, use a USB C – USB A cable to connect the guitar to a computer. A USB C- USB C cable will not work.
– Step 8: In the HyVibe System interface, enter the USB menu and select ON (leave the cursor in the ON position).
– Step 9: The HyVibe external drive will appear on the computer.
– Step 10: Drag and drop the .hef file into the HyVibe disk (you must unzip the downloaded package from Step 1 to access the .hef file). Do not open the .hef file. It will automatically install itself when the HyVibe is restarted.
– Step 11: Eject the disk from the computer.
– Step 12: Exit the USB menu on the guitar, unplug the cable, and restart the device. The update will be installed automatically when the HyVibe System is restarted.
All future updates will be performed using the HyVibe Mobile App.
Need help with the new features? Here is a Quick Start Guide for V2.0.2
#### [V2.0.0] 2020-09-16
FIXED : aux out status after USB off
FIXED : Looper number of bars and metronome config values synchronized from App to guitar
FIXED : Auto-poweroff timer reset when user interface controls used
CHANGED : The general equalizer is now used on the mixer output, an output bank have been created in user config
CHANGED : Now with the MIDI pedal you can change effect in any menu and use the looper everywhere but in the USB menu
CHANGED : The Reverb effect is a new algorithm
CHANGED : The aux out dry/wet level has been adjusted from 40% to 15%
ADDED : Current bank number saved so that after a power on this same bank is set by default
ADDED : looper mix is set to 25% wet and 75% dry
ADDED : After stopping looper, the audio effect automatically changes to the audio effect set in effect menu
ADDED : After recording, the audio effect automatically changes to the audio effect set in looper menu
ADDED : Recording loop with effect, playing over it with another effect
ADDED : MIDI: AirTurn with 4 switch now recognized and auto configured (BT200S-4)
ADDED : Automatic firmware update with the App
ADDED : Looper, second subpage with settings for # of bars and post-record effect