Download and unzip the HyVibe System beta version here:
Installation instructions :
– Step 1: Turn on the guitar, connect the USB cable to the guitar and to your computer.
– Step 2: In the HyVibe System interface, enter the USB menu and select ON. The HyVibe external drive will appear on the computer.
– Step 3: Drag and drop the .hef file into the disk (you must unzip the downloaded package to access the .hef file).
– Step 4: Eject the disk properly on the computer, exit the USB menu on the guitar and restart the device. The update will be installed automatically when the HyVibe System is restarted.
– Step 5: Log your issues and comments using this form.
Here are the new features and fixes. Please test these updates as well as global functionality:
FIXED: AirTurn BTs200-4 bugs
ADDED: Loop Playback Menu
FIXED: Better balance in loudness between loops and imported wav files based on the fact that imported wav files are stereo
FIXED: USB data rate improved, copying a file to the H1 is now ten times faster
Please test all the features using the mobile app, external amplifier, and Bluetooth pedal! Send all your feedback to us with this form.